Tuesday, March 30, 2010

South Park Streaming The List

out of the nest

"... But the only real travelers are those who
part by part, light-hearted, like balloons,
not go away ever since
own destiny and not knowing why, they say every time, let's go! "

Beaudelaire This poem is one that best of all tell me, my character of my way a bit of gypsy life: a person constantly on the go! Forget for a moment adventure trips around the world, you can travel the same while sitting in front of a pc off: our mind is as vast and boundless there! Many of us, when told of a voyage, neglect by focusing on the "physical", but a trip is first and foremost a state of mind, searching for something, the desire to discover and learn ...
"Hey Mane, Watch you do not need to go to Neptune, attach a similfrullatore twenty pounds and run up to die of starvation on a lawn, for these things they invented the shrink ... " But no, I'm just talking about feelings and emotions, which then are the engine of every trip, the ones that push you to go!


"But to where? And with whom? But why not if they're like everyone else, comfortable at home or at sea? "Hi hi hi makes me smile when I say it :-))))) but my gypsy spirit is not something easy to understand, stuff truly shrink, but the good ones! Now the people who are close to me and nourish me when I call to invite me to dinner and I tell him that your ass in the world do not give us more weight and with a resigned face thinking, "'Mané, is normal in trip! "


You see, everything starts from that cursed (or blessed, depending on your point of view) the word "go!" Mane, Sunday is a gathering of paramotors to Neptune, are we going? "" And you ask me ? Let's go! "Dry repartee between Henry and me after a day of flight.
say "we" is simple, maybe too much sometimes, turning the word into something concrete, something a bit 'more complicated, requiring a minimum of time and preparation: travel is not just turn the key and go! Every self-respecting travel to be tackled by the method, and usually need a minimum preparation, physical and mechanical. Spread a thin layer on the pitiful physical condition, but not the mechanical one, and that must be done carefully. Everything starts from that moment, when I grab a wrench and start to dip into their half to prepare for new adventure. Let me be clear: this work is not always useful indeed, it is sometimes counterproductive, but I like to spend time to take care of the vehicle, pet, try changing to know this or that piece, helps me focus on the difficulties I may face, and I relaxes.


After 15 hours of flight, the Sky 100 runs like a dream, only the fuel lines are a little hardened. Henry asked me to change the his workshop, and I obviously I do not do it twice. Now: who knows me knows that my hand is steady as a washing machine while doing the spin cycle. An aide to Henry realizes it now, and come there to tell me how to do the job ... but then do it all ends with him (thank you)! I look a bit 'jealous, has a manual and a precision that my hand in full spin if the dreams of the night! Checking every single screw, but the head is already there, on the Tyrrhenian coast, to flutter between forests and endless beaches! Henry accuses me for some bands a bit too tight, which even the most skilled mechanics would notice, they remain there for them bad, but it did so, its engines must run as he puts it, otherwise there is no peace. To think that a few weeks ago on the beach wanted to change the wool of an old engine because he said, was too casino: this man is crazy!


I go home, along the valley from where they Tesino two days the friends of the Flying Fork will ride on a jeep. I think that will raise dust, mud, stones, pebbles, and then down the "elevator" except for the first time in climbing: who knows how to have fun! But I do not, I will fight to Neptune in my personal battle to get out finally from the "nest" of Martock and comparisons with other flyers ... will not be easy!
A windsock welcomes us in having a straight surface of Neptune, "well - I think to myself - I can take off the French, and I do not just facilitate." Small lightweight soar while the paratroopers come down like leaves in autumn, but how many are there?


We unload the equipment while the wind blows constantly. "It will be a beautiful day to fly, the conditions are all" I think to myself as I start off in the area. Latest controls, venting, fuel pipes, rope tension cage, screws scattered here and there, then ... Contact: The Sky starts to roar! I stop somewhere moment and the motor is always heard, you hear it, he talks to you, if you have something wrong with him tells you, you just stop and listen! "Ready for a new adventure? Come on, take me between sky and clouds. "
comes a time "x", the one where you have to come to terms with yourself and your fears, the one where you have to go all out and make a difference, that moment where, if I am wrong pains: take off! Yeah, take off, this stranger! Takeoff, when the man turns and becomes a strange creature, a hybrid, a surrogate of Flying, half-man half-bird complete idiot! The take-off, a series of simple procedures that are performed in a precise order: Race gas throughout, even when the sailing race and "flying" light tap on the brakes and in the air. Simple, is not that we want? "We need to run that vo, vo ce that went sailing by on the head Well, there you have to run vo 'standing, ce vo nen that you are pinched as the reins nu idiot, ce vo nen that you need to fix the wing that went from a standing T'a sense stationary, vo ce that runs until you are eg the air ... "ce vo ce vo ... that makes all these things together 'or easy, if there a' nciampa ago and whistles pè flasks ! And then ... ... let's blame the Sky is 100, which weighs 5 kg more than the others:-PPP


Fiasco! My take-offs to Neptune were all of the flasks! I do not want to sprinkle ashes burning the head (because that would not have to burn), but it was like this: guilt is the emotion but not during take-off I've got to understand na bat all day and I was wrong all take-offs !
The wind blows constantly when they give us the go ahead to take off. The wind starts from the north and I find myself first in line, raise the sail, I ride, run, gas, remove the feet from the ground, but the pendulum and I go back to the ground. Wed ##!!!!!! First off wrong! I'll be back from a hard-back helped the organization, and get ready for ridecollare. The wind is constant when I try to take off: I raise the sail, but when I run this clock again and decide to stop. The underground moral ends, while for the second time going back. The weariness and despair assail me, I struggle to capacitami of these errors. Mistake two other planes taking off and decide to stop. It was not so I imagined this day! I never expected to go so bad off, I still do not understand what I'm doing wrong. It 's hard to see all the flyers in the air and resign themselves to stay on the ground ... it burns, like all defeats! I think the film that I had made this day, the views that they are just a few miles and I'm not seeing, all these emotions that I would forward ... and yes, I also report to the epic that I wanted to write that is becoming the story of a small Waterloo "... but the successes are built from defeats, if not today I will refer later! But even for a minute I put my feet in the air. " Paul tells me that there is dancing the tarantella, and decided to return to the ground. It went almost an hour from my first attempt at takeoff, when I try to be very brave (stubbornness ed) and we try again: I raise the sail ... nothing but run, aborted too, damn it, today is the day!
Retry with a stubbornness that only I, running to several meters and laboriously I get up in the air, but the sail has no intention to take part. I see the greenhouses just outside the take-off approach, Brake sail almost to stall after a short beak and a better thermal and shoot me up. It 's a difficult situation, the gusts are going to sail up and down like a roller coaster just happens, and it moves with difficulty. From land to land immediately advise me, and for the first time since the flight, I did not do it again twice and I sling to the ground.


Lunch is an opportunity to talk with old and new friends, but the eye is turned off, the wind sock, hoping to make up for a day of stingy rewards. Aeolus pity in the face of so much passion for flying, lets go and leaves us need to take off the bib peacefully. But I still can not be day and only the second try I can remove the feet from the ground: "I do not stop nobody this time!" placed me to share security and I look around looking for landmarks (you never know) and possible emergency landings , then north along the road to the other flyers.


The traveler in me takes over command, look for anything that might give him some emotion, like a tornado tips of possible targets but merely to follow the group pending future developments. Henry as always flies at the altitude required to gather the daisies, is there below me and in turn is following the group but then vanishes: "Dunno, have seen orchid and some have seen fit to take her to pick it up for that holy woman his wife ... "I think to myself. My three companions safe day advance northwards, while the sun slowly peeks into the sea. I follow them like a child asylum, but scared at the same time wonder. Some prairie, some woods, very tight, some vineyards, the sea a few miles ... the desire to get there and how, but after a day like this do not feel like taking risks. Decided to please, and while the others continue to advance towards the north, head back, following the references made earlier. The sun touches the sea exploding into a thousand shades, hues ranging from red to access orange, shades that only a small part of my Canon lens end, however, nuances that give me some decent photo, gradients that ultimately catalyze my attention making me forget everything else, even my fellow adventurers in a few seconds and reach me immediately land. I? I do not, I do not think at all to land, I enjoy the last glimpses of sun, I slather on the sunscreen in my face and I put it in the sun, the air of course, because flying is a little 'how to ride the beach is relaxing, I swear!
I look around and I realize I'm the last one left in the air, "but it should be?". When I seem to see Enrico carrying an M29 Rocket Launcher better known as "Bazooka", I decide that is the case of land in order to avoid unpleasant consequences :-)))) I land back, but rather good, then I run up the wing raised a few meters from my friends: "But why do you do when landing and taking off is not it?" immediately asks Henry "good question, because I'm an idiot!"
Mané


photos can be found here
http://picasaweb.google.com / # manetransalp1/ParamotoreVoloANettuno

0 comments:

Post a Comment