Letter to the Flyers and Shit
Hello, my name is Alex, and I have a day.
are the fruit of two very special people who and Sara are called Lorenzo.
I write here on the advice of my uncle Manè to ask for some advice and some information about an object called "glider".
You see, until a few days ago, when I was napping in the belly of my mother, I could talk my way of a "thing" strange but beautiful (in my father's voice quivered with emotion when he pronounced, but my mother spoke with the worried tone) called paragliding, an enchanted place called Castelluccio, and that crazy uncle Manè not even twelve hours after my birth was already talking of another strange contraption called a Trike.
Now, I do not understand any of these strange words at the time, said in all sincerity, I have other things to think about.
But if I know my little by little, I'm sure you can just follow me in Castelluccio to smell the scent of flowers, to admire the shades of flat, open-mouthed to enslave the sun set ...
So as I'm sure my father and my uncle's evil that they will go with that thing ... what's his name ... ah paragliding, with great anger and fear of my mother!
soon
Alessio
0 comments:
Post a Comment