Thursday, March 18, 2010

Herniated Disc Treatment More Condition_symptoms

the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon in Bosnia

Yes I know, what is to follow an old article, but if I got stuck here and there is a reason.
I have always risen as my personal symbols the Sun and the Moon (if united: 's Eclipse) and therefore are always looking for articles and related news.


On 21 June at the convention center the Free University of Damanhur, near Ivrea, there was a conference Semir Osmanagic, the archaeologist in charge of bringing to light recently discovered the pyramids in Bosnia. In the county of
Zadov in Bosnia, is a site called "Archaeological Park Bosnian stone balls" which contains about 40 large areas of polished granite. According to the theory of Semir Osmanagic balls were created in the same period of the Valley of the Pyramids in Visoko in Bosnia 12,000 years ago. In the same area are also special megaliths.
are three main structures and have been called:
- The Pyramid of the Sun
- The Pyramid of the Moon
- The Pyramid of Love
The lecture was recorded and is available for viewing (free of course) on the site www. creaconvegni.it
nb: (Maybe I need to register on the site. I'm not sure, I have registered a lot and I do not know if it is visible to those who are not registered)
Link directed to watch the video (requires RealPlayer)
http://www.creaconvegni.it/media/sferedipietra.ram

taken from
Esoteric-LE_PIRAMIDI_DI_BOSNIA_E_LE_SFERE_DI_PIETRA

0 comments:

Post a Comment