Thursday, March 4, 2010

Brain Aneurysm More Condition_symptoms

response to requests for postal delivery of a personal horoscope

I went to inquire for sending postal delivery:
Considering a postal item - in Italy - in an A4 envelope weighing approx. 118 gr., The only shipping cost (via mail) cost me around 12, - €, since then the mark (not having a postal account) I have to use the money (which in turn costs approx. € 6), the total expenditure is about 18 to 20 €.
So, for those who want to get a horoscope done well, printed on paper and sent home,
can also poisoned by this alternative.


Via email as I have explained several times (in my personal email) or the packet can be sent in TIFF format (but it becomes a file in black and white, and it is not easy to distinguish the lines of the graph) or pdf format (unfortunately losing the formatting of particular elements, such as the symbols of the planets and so on). I solved the problem of incomplete formatting using Microsoft Office Document Image Writer in compressed mode with output documents. mdi and so the recipient can finally see them decently.

The choice is yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment