Friday, April 2, 2010

Gay Cruising Charlotte Nc

requests for payment will be made via Pay Pal

Like a good beginner, I had to inform myself well and given the difficulty in quickly Account bank: Click (more than 3 months that I'm arguing for a problem of passwords and change header) and considering that the rechargeable card mail and a great discomfort in a country where there is not even a Post Office ( suppress, suppress, here in a little 'we should hire a coach to arrive in the mail .... ) I decided to use a system widely used abroad. ...

But that probably will set foot here, given the convenience hours in making refills ( already because they give you a rechargeable card in each Lottomatica ) and the chance to cash out as an ordinary citizen without needing to open a company with a lot of VAT. That is to say, is the second time I close a company for lack of income and before opening it I would at least test the waters as the most difficult thing to get not is working for others, but managing to get paid for work done since the beginning and this is especially to have so many expenses ( most often self-financed with his own paycheck and through loans from banks or financial ) and very little income, you tell me how do you avoid the risk of going bankrupt before you start ....

Starting something new is always a lottery, if he is to turn a hobby into something more is worse, however, because until that time (for love, pleasure, or passion to please ) has worked full days of free and often without even receiving a "thank you" in return. Because in the long run, considering that applications are becoming more pressing and demanding the hobby becomes a real job, but since you do not get paid for this

... or hobby you get tired and you stop practicing it because it has become stressful and not fun anymore ... or you change the system and becomes an activity remunerated from those who request it.

I right? Doing wrong? I do not know, who knows how to appreciate me and said that work is minimal and that even should I expect at least double what they ask. Being an ex-hobby I can hardly ask for more than it actually does not cover shipping costs and those of material, almost do not consider it work. So rather than a 'paid activity I consider a sort of reimbursement (reimbursed activities "can be said ?).

In that regard, I post below notes that may be useful for you and for me.

Request Money paypal_logo

With the Request Money feature you can receive or request money by anyone with an email address in 190 Countries and regions where PayPal is accepted.

to charge a fee for an online auction, request a payment from a customer or send a personal payment request, just enter the email address of the recipient and the amount requested. The recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to make the payment through PayPal.

Examples of using the Request Money tab: *

receive instant and secure payments for online auctions;
* sending a payment request to a client; *
receiving donations for charitable purposes;

and if you want: Open today your PayPal account for free.

So if you have already enjoyed my service and you feel a little guilty and I would like to at least refund the charges (yes, in short, the fact of having taken the bus, made myself 3 km to go to the post, do the line, buy the A4 envelope and pay the cost of sending and then be back home - here we are already spending more than € 5 ...) so now you have to do it safely from your PC. Send me your email address and an indication of the offer that you feel to send me (not I want nothing other than a justly deserved, mind you) and you're done. ;-)

Sorry for the outburst and thanks for listening.

Technorati Tags: work, remuneration , hobby, love, passion , , request for payment, paypal , services, , game, , email, personal

0 comments:

Post a Comment