you do not expect
Around you do not expect is there, a few miles from home, hidden in valleys that have seen a thousand times, hidden between curves and where did you go back three thousand times ... and 'them , where he had been trying for months, but you've never found it and had accepted defeat in spite of yourself: you had recognized your intuition, the most important thing for a lone wolf like you, he was wrong!
14.30 pm, after having taken over the hangover of Smerillistok and still think of the songs out of tune out loud, I'm in the saddle.
Goretex? Of course, if it is already too much as the poor (the transalp) again After a month of neglect on the street, I figured if I do well off ...
San Benedetto del Tronto and then up the ridge of the Piceno.
first ascents, some made in full curve and the usual wonderful views, a nice mix of feelings that I usually smile on his face from the forward motion ebete.La safe regardless of 92.000km and many suffered beatings ... how should I understand that he wanted to be a Sgambati, he needed ... you see, after you and I have the same character: both are free spirits who hate standing still :-) I put the autopilot (the transalp these streets knows better ANAS) and let my eyes free to roam in the hills the Piceno, until ...
"and ... mo quell'agriturismo those who have made? look at that beautiful lake and what a beautiful dirt road, maybe from there you can get in on the other side of the hill ... Manè no no, we said anything off ... we give just a second ... had not said anything off ... but .... damn you are always the usual, oh well let's incastraci, but know that if you quit to return to the bitumen and that is that "hi hi hi it is difficult to put in agreement the two sides of my personality: the wise and the unconscious. fast down to the pond, but the road will disappear ... "damn now that I had got the food! Mané we said ... ok ok you back to the bitumen sich :-(!
"But it's nice to hear ... tailing the bike when gas from the mud in the corners, then you hear that wants to drop the gas from even making a long skid ... Damn today you go to ditches and dirt! Hour of fitful research by X-ray as well to the walls, do not yield the desired results. They are demoralized, sadly, I went home but suddenly here is a dirt: it's not like those made previously, I can not explain it but I understand that now is the door to an amusement park, the skin and now I feel we sling shot of fire. Reach a stream and now I will pour a maze of streets, left right or straight? Straight, up a steep dirt road to go in the third full !!!!! Lust !!!!!!!! foaming at the mouth begin to explore palm palm area, easy alternatives to winding country roads sterratoni on earth.
Tour for over an hour completely forgetting the meaning of the word "asphalt" and have fun as a child of 5 years. Slowly surpluses in the north, where I never imagined to find dirt and instead ... I began to make up and down from a ridge, finding paths with a disarming ease :-) Wow how beautiful this place, ok the strerrate are fun but the scenery is really beautiful! Top few enduro, now the game gets easier! As a good hound follow the signs, until a meeting with a bike that greets me loooong resing impennando ... the usual sborone! Sin, if you stop to see what I can do a fat woman! I see a detour in the forest ... is a bit steep, but it's too good to not do it! Passes the first step with a beautiful jump and climb to the rest of it all: lust DOUBLE !!!!!!
Avanzo sure you have seen it all, my thoughts have already turned to the next valley, but this is the day of surprises and like magic to me para ... a beautiful stream! Ford sand stones, there is something for everyone! While off wheels as a lifer in front of a beautiful woman, I look around e. .. and where the fuck are they? It 's strange, usually I always know where they are and what direction I'm going but not this time, perhaps too much taken from the fun, They lose track of where I am.
Bitumen, for the first time, comes to my rescue and brings me back on track ... for three yards and left him trying to climb yet another hill. Swan twenty minutes in a beautiful valley with no way out, I go back and find a dirt road that leads me to the north over the hill. The mud and earth give way to gravel, while in front of me Ripatransone para. I go down to the valley, roam far and wide through the beautiful dirt. I reach the river, paco not follow him for a few meters, the ford and I am a beautiful ribbon. Rambles a bit but it is now dark and I'm still looking for a link road to the sea. Viewed from above the valley, I see a couple of routes that might be useful to me and I put me there. I try but I can not find them. Do not give up and try to look eastward, and after ten minutes of exhausting research I find the way I wanted.
's dark, too much to go off on a road I do not know ... I decide to leave! I was very lucky to find these locations, I was good at not let me get carried away in pieces and easy to take up the bike in the technical parts: enough is enough, better content! I put to bed the lone wolf, the hunter The sleuth in me and I return to a more "human".
But how nice it is to chase their dreams ....
Mané
0 comments:
Post a Comment