Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Concrete Bathtub Costs







un'uscitina had to be fast, just to "mark their territory" ...

... the fact is that when I go running I always know where I want to go but I have no idea where I take my instinct!

Sunday lunch there are all the good intentions, "a ride fast, time is short and probably there will be mud. Retrace the contrary made the rounds a few weeks ago and the four are at home ...".

Hamlet-like dilemma: go out with the small or the fat? The fat lady has the smooth tires, the small needs someone to put the whip and you control rods that hold up ... So what?
The fat lady, what a question!

route northward past the river and now the fun begins. On a beautiful
fast sterratone, to do a third full, with the bike Scoda.
Yes, the rear Scoda conspicuously, the mud and the rubber and fruit are not quite agree, damn! Damn, the emotions that I can give the fat, not me by the little miss in a year! Continue west without going over the dirt a few weeks ago, the landscape now know them so well that I am not surprised to see the most colorful vineyards and lush forests hair dressed in bright ... Greeting some farmer intent to harvest the olives, and to my great satisfaction my gesture is reciprocated: I think this is the correct way to ensure the survival of our sport.

I carry up and down the hills of the Marches, with an eye always fixed on the road full of pitfalls, and with the gas wide open to compensate for the lack of anchor ... a pleasure!
Arrival at the carnival: porcaccia a misery have closed! Cares nothing, then I step to the side and slip it in the right place to make a big step: we wanted!

advance further to the west, now the tour is coming to an end when my eyes see a path that goes south ... damn know that look and I know that kind of dirt: they are usually the prelude to trouble, hard work, sweat and swearing ... but also something new, beautiful, exciting than ever, I can tell you!

Street to the south, along a dirt insignificant but guided by my instinct trust.
The first part is flat but as it starts to climb, the mud starts becoming a problem: the bike starts tailing dramatically and I can only move forward thanks to some powerful kick. A carpet of yellow leaves appear before my eyes, I would go back and do not ruin it, but a little selfishly decide to go into the unknown. I get to the asphalt and now I see other paths, but I decide not to go due west, toward the river that always turns out beautiful and fun with Fords and many, many stones: a pleasure!
Esco and I start looking for other routes, my instinct tells me that there's more but I do not know where ...
slowly moves towards the west and in the distance I see the paths that I had wanted to do before. Li snubbed for the umpteenth time, determined to advance towards the mountains but I feel ...
... what the hell I know, the more I try to get away from these places and more I feel that that is where I go.
I'm crazy? Madness ... explain many of the things I do ... but no, I believe in my instinct preclude caring about the opinion of the high!

Slowly I do drive to these locations, I do not know how, but I find them the first time e. .. I pour it in front of yet another playground in this wonderful valley with dirt loose, fast, slippery, but especially beautiful, but really beautiful! :-)
Regardless of the slimy bottom I go to explore this corner of paradise, with a bit of courage and ruthlessness I venture into these dreary places, with the bravado of a child birth to unexplored lands! A long dirt road winds through rolling hills, around me the kind of rapt silence everywhere and plowed land, soaked in the sweat of those who persist in cultivating these lands! There would be told of these people for hours, sometimes crude, disreputable-looking, but a heart of gold, but not today, today I must tell you of my adventures (shit ed).

The sun peeks behind the Carrier's drawing of mountains so dear to me: my time has come, within half an hour it's dark and I have to go home, really. I descend slowly towards the sea, "but no, before you get home there is a small amusement park that I absolutely must see, come back home without seeing it would make no sense." Resigned, I am posting again in search of the "dirt lost" after three failed attempts to find it empty. A beautiful rose of earth, nice and steep, which is ideal for testing the tightness of (fu) MITAS E09. No, I do not trust over the past dirt rubber grip was not right, better to postpone. I look better behind the hill and see that there is a mountain very beautiful and that bodes well ... Via, again, on the first gravel road that I will pour from the front, not knowing where I am and where I'm going, but basically that's how I like traveling, wandering like a gypsy, going nowhere, homeless living life day to day :-)

Now: what you have to say? That this was disgusting dirt? I have not drooled like a Saint Bernard? I'm bored? You say I'm taking with you the report with this too?

I see the top of a dirt road and as I instinctively yelled: "It 's my !!!!" I have never said that mud Marche has hallucinogenic effects? No ???????

I said, I put dirt in yet, now is dark, but I do not care: I decided to get on top of this hill and I will do, whatever the cost!
Batto carpet every single dirt path, the path of wild boar, after ten minutes of futile attempts I reach a clearing, I look around and scream ...!! Scream like a child screaming for satisfaction and disbelief yet another goal achieved. Call Marty: "I am on top of the world! From up here the view extends for miles and miles, the lights, the city, cars ... are small dots in the darkness of these magnificent mountains! It 'a show surreal! "

I sit on the edge of the ravine

... .... (Silence )....

Mané

0 comments:

Post a Comment