47.10 when they arrive ste 50? 47.10
decided today is 50! I
47.10 full: 12 liters, there abbbastanza to sleep in flight
47.10 fuck how heavy the machine with 12 liters of mixture!
by 47.10 by which you go!
47.10 miiii but what the hell is running with so much difficle mixture? 47.10
thank goodness it's windy ... 47.10
you fly! 47.20
I missed flying on the deserted beach
47.30 I missed to give gas to all without making a nice wing over
47.50 over the sea: a show! 47.60
back ground: you can dance too!
47.60 47.90
's in the air to the north you can dance too
48.10 go south to the south also we dance I come back to earth back to earth
48.20 48.20
want to overcome the barrier of the wind has a 50
48.20 down: we try again!
48.22 en route to the south: I'm giulianova aarrivando!
48.50 is not exactly the day: dancing the tarantella! 48.60
just got to fly on the beach!
48.70 a child greets me, but I can not give the commands: move your feet somehow
48.80 Giulianova port: DIETROFRONT!
48.90 en route to the north: Forward 3, 5 km / h, the speed of a mosquito 49.50
see the landing but they dance and I have to constantly check the sail
49.80 are on the ground, check the hour meter noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ! 49.80
fuck, I miss my 50 hours I arrived
49.80 is too windy and I close everything I'm going back home
49.80 "Emma? Are Paul. We're going to fly? - It 's hard. - But then it goes down - ok arrival"
expect the wind drops 49.80 49.80
also arrives at Henry
49.80 go up and down the waterfront waiting for nightfall
49.80 off the wind but Henry soon lands: it is not
49.80
day I get to fly 50 hours !!!!!
decided today is 50! I
47.10 full: 12 liters, there abbbastanza to sleep in flight
47.10 fuck how heavy the machine with 12 liters of mixture!
by 47.10 by which you go!
47.10 miiii but what the hell is running with so much difficle mixture? 47.10
thank goodness it's windy ... 47.10
you fly! 47.20
I missed flying on the deserted beach
47.30 I missed to give gas to all without making a nice wing over
47.50 over the sea: a show! 47.60
back ground: you can dance too!
47.60 47.90
's in the air to the north you can dance too
48.10 go south to the south also we dance I come back to earth back to earth
48.20 48.20
want to overcome the barrier of the wind has a 50
48.20 down: we try again!
48.22 en route to the south: I'm giulianova aarrivando!
48.50 is not exactly the day: dancing the tarantella! 48.60
just got to fly on the beach!
48.70 a child greets me, but I can not give the commands: move your feet somehow
48.80 Giulianova port: DIETROFRONT!
48.90 en route to the north: Forward 3, 5 km / h, the speed of a mosquito 49.50
see the landing but they dance and I have to constantly check the sail
49.80 are on the ground, check the hour meter noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ! 49.80
fuck, I miss my 50 hours I arrived
49.80 is too windy and I close everything I'm going back home
49.80 "Emma? Are Paul. We're going to fly? - It 's hard. - But then it goes down - ok arrival"
expect the wind drops 49.80 49.80
also arrives at Henry
49.80 go up and down the waterfront waiting for nightfall
49.80 off the wind but Henry soon lands: it is not
49.80
day I get to fly 50 hours !!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment