achievements, I have overcome the barrier of 50 flight hours!
And to think that this day had begun badly, with a takeoff stentatissimo and ended badly with a "fall" while walking along the shoreline with sailing in mind. Nothing broken, the propeller touched the sand but it was not ruined!
I threw a look at the SKY100: he still wants to fly!
I could not disappoint him, I was armed with courage, I made the point about what had happened and the mistakes made, I waited for Paul took off and got back in the air! I feel some strange noise, but the sky was a peraviglia, a pair of wing-over and I queued to Henry Paul and two other flyers.
But how good it feels to fly in the fall of the sea? Heck what a show!
We really wanted to, it took a flight with Henry and Paul, we wanted to see the waterfront from SBT (including a beautiful chick, but that does not say give me the wisdom pervert!) Walk on the biotope, go on home , fuck in the air just for the sake of ... stay in the air! Special flights to all
Mané
ps. hour meter marks 51.60
And to think that this day had begun badly, with a takeoff stentatissimo and ended badly with a "fall" while walking along the shoreline with sailing in mind. Nothing broken, the propeller touched the sand but it was not ruined!
I threw a look at the SKY100: he still wants to fly!
I could not disappoint him, I was armed with courage, I made the point about what had happened and the mistakes made, I waited for Paul took off and got back in the air! I feel some strange noise, but the sky was a peraviglia, a pair of wing-over and I queued to Henry Paul and two other flyers.
But how good it feels to fly in the fall of the sea? Heck what a show!
We really wanted to, it took a flight with Henry and Paul, we wanted to see the waterfront from SBT (including a beautiful chick, but that does not say give me the wisdom pervert!) Walk on the biotope, go on home , fuck in the air just for the sake of ... stay in the air! Special flights to all
Mané
ps. hour meter marks 51.60
0 comments:
Post a Comment