Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Clip Art - Inspecting Product

The murderess ..... The Tour

... always comes back on the scene

It's two in the afternoon of a sunny Sunday. The bora is here and with her black clouds that promise thunderstorms: what better occasion to come back four places in four of the crime?

I Ehmmm change of clothes ... I mean, motorcycles, and I go where the tour was over. A few meters and a meeting ... quaddista. My dislike for this kind of people we know, but I will stop in the same chat. A skin is nice and this guy I plus it has my own engine (Suzuki 400): a chat and decide to make of the way together. We go to a ditch where I never dared by only a few hundred meters and smooth tires because we have to give up (for once not mine: - P).

Let's go back and we venture through its lands bordering vineyards and through luxuriant forests. We reach a plowed field: "I do not know how to go from here!" "I know I am calm, palm palm yesterday I scoured the area, follow me!" Way to fast on a muddy dirt road, following the tour did earlier. Really nice to look back over a ditch that I had done the day before, it is obvious I know, but you can in two afford to be bolder and distracting to see the landscape, in short, is more relaxing and enjoyable, if less charming. We are looking for some new feature, until we reach a field where some motocross are training. Way to everyone, jump higher and higher away viaa: lust !!!!!

My friend took his leave, not before showing me some other tasty diversion, I will I get back in the hunt. Reach the territories to the east, I feel some deviation but without success. Reach collinotto from which you can see the sea, "is that I have to get over there!" The goddess of the young adventurers remember me and offers me a good short series of offering delicious dirt roads that lead me in a short one km from the sea, but ... there is no ultimate worth of this revolution: the arrival on the beach!

A road descends into the river, passing under the railway and points east: E 'MIA !!!!!! It 's you, it's you, is you, I'm sure I've done it! In short

arrival at the sea and found a desolate stretch of beach, perfect to play a bit! Acceleration at all screaming with joy, contentment is too much! I am overjoyed, for the umpteenth time my determination won!

passed the phase of euphoria, sadly, I take the point and the bitumen blocks south, toward my loved me is waiting with open arms!

Mané

0 comments:

Post a Comment