Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Primary Games Cubefield

milkshake tastes

Ok, I'm bastard, I admit, but this kid has been outstanding, must enter in my blog:)

child: what are the milkshake taste?
i0: Look, we make milkshakes with ice cream that you see on display, you choose a style and I'll do the milkshake ..
child: ok (with a face one who has understood everything) ... but then there are flavors for smoothies??

I start to laugh (yes, I know, I'm really bad, but I could not help myself) and I think it is appropriate to say things in a simpler way: see, there is the taste kiss, if you want to c 'is the milkshake kiss .. is stracciatella, if you like you do the milkshake stracciatella ...
child: ok, then a milkshake Nutella and Kinder
I: .... I did not taste kinder ... (Ok baby, you'll never be an intelligent man up, take note)


- - "

0 comments:

Post a Comment