Thursday, July 17, 2008

Diplopia More Condition_symptoms

cone or cup ?

Never a man was put at greater dilemma of choosing between the cone and cup, an existential question that no one would ever ask that anyone tries to avoid ...

Sometimes I wonder if it really so difficult to choose between the two, with the cone as you eat more waffles, while the glass decreases the risk of dirty .. Just look at their needs and assess accordingly ..

What then, if you really want to be picky, one wonders if it's really a choice between only two things .. No, because for the most people bowl and cup are synonymous .. Yeah .. the same thing .. I mean, what's the difference between a will never coppettina a bowl of ice cream and ice cream? 45ohg minimum difference, in short, anything - - "Especially for me the difference is not important because every time I pick up the cup, I start to discover that it wanted a tank .. Yeah, because look what he's doing is serving you banconiera is too hard .. Also because, in short, is a banconiera must be able to read the minds of customers (and I'm becoming Apprentice telepathy).

And so, after having heard thousands of times a response dried "container, right?" the question "cone or cup?" a few days ago a customer has reached the pinnacle of mysticism when, in response to this difficult question, said in a tone of wanting an ice cream rather simplistic.

Ok.

Want an ice cream, I take note.

But we think together.

1. where are you now? In an ice cream .. So the fact that you want an ice cream is pretty obvious;
2. I wondered if maybe you wanted an ice cream or pizza? No, I asked if I wanted in a cone or cup .. You see, dear customer, not to put you under pressure, but I need to know where you want this coveted ice cream .. If you do not tell me where I want to do I do? We kindly ask you to join hands and put the jelly on your hands? Of course, giving you a spoon and cake!

Remember, dear banconieri, customers are always treated well, and it is fair to spoil the wafers, always ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment