Monday, July 14, 2008

Places To Renew License In Columbus, Oh

Apprentice Why Forte?

Here my first post ^ _ ^

Before you start writing thus serves a minimum show ..

banconiera I am an apprentice in an ice cream every day witnessing the spectacular scenes of madness .. And so I decided to share this insanity with you, talking about everything with the right touch of irony, without bringing any grudge against these people who do not always realize that the ice cream is not good and that vital heat not only hear them: D

So "Customers love" is to be understood in the narrow sense of the word quote Wikipedia, "Passion comes from the Latin patior, which is to suffer [...]".

In the belief that the virtue of patience is really strong, from now on I will sign with the name "Fort Apprentice": D


0 comments:

Post a Comment