Saturday, July 19, 2008

Legal Size Wedding Programs

give me a whole fruit bowl ..

Fruit-flavored ice cream or cream flavor? This is the problem .. Other
doubt that the famous Hamlet!
Yeah in this case the client is faced with a difficult choice .. almost equal to that of cup-cone. The only difference is that in this case is not always the distinction between fruit-cream is so immediate and must never be taken for granted .. Because you see, the clients are to be wonderful, I'm a bit of imaginative, create neologisms, word-object associations messed up .. Other than D'Annunzio!

And so I dedicate this post to a customer imaginative ^ _ ^

score: give me a bowl whole fruit
I: All right, we taste like?
score: then give me the mint
(me: ah .. the mint flavor is a fruit? Okay come on, is finally well with the lemon, there may be)
customer: a little bit of yogurt. .
(me: ok, not even describe the yogurt like fruit, but oh well come on, is in the same glass of fruit ice cream ...)
score: and then give me chocolate, fior di latte and kiss.
(I: chocolate? Mozzarella? Kiss?? Ma! But sir this is not fruit! Steps mint, yogurt walk well, but here there we are right! You see, fruit is the thing that grows on trees or nell'orticello .. as the melon .. Look how beautiful this ice cream! O fishing .. feel that smell! Or the strawberry .. look at that color! But you see, chocolate, fior di latte, the kiss .. these are not fruits, are cream flavors! To get them using the milk cow that animal knows that is muuuu ..? the cow does not grow on trees ... I'm sorry lady customer, but are forced to postpone it to September ... and to become better prepared to find!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment