Friday, August 22, 2008

Pain Neutralization Techniques

It's very hot today ...

Admittedly, this summer has had (and still is having a) peak not just hot, even though I think it was all very bearable .. Or perhaps I'm evolving and I have learned to tolerate these climates from our own, as opposed to a customer a few days ago he decided to come to the ice cream shop with his friends in costume ...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, just in costume! I state that does not work in a seaside town, but in a small town and I state that the costume in question was not a long boxerino antiesteticissimo but a costume-slip ..

But I say! At a guess you have almost reached 50, you're as hairy as a monkey and get an ice cream come in costume? But do not think that poor girl who is forced to serve? And looking like a good ninja to hide behind the door cylinder cones so as not to see you?
And luckily you have friends that you are wise They chased him into the car for you to put some pants!! And you did well to head down and reluctantly, because then you were so good in costume ...

Come on, try to go on ebay, maybe there's a bit of dignity for sale ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment