fantasmaaaa!!
No other explanations .. I am becoming a ghost or maybe I have developed a superpower that makes me invisible from time to time, a super power that are not yet fully conscious and can not control that well ...
Why can not people from coming in ice cream and I sincerely .. Yes, ok, I know too much, a greeting spontaneous initiative of the client is too much, but at least respond to my greeting I do not ask for much ... But no, come, do not respond to my greeting and debuted with just a "want" .. What you want? An ice cream? But do you pull it ... EU education learn first .. He greets you and asks please, okay that is my work but are taken with mica a contract of slavery to life ..
Or alternatively come into ice, see me take fingerprints from the window of the ice cream and feel the overwhelming urge to lay their sticky little fingers and greasy at the point that I had just cleaned .. But Nor did I. .. How can they see me cleaning the window? I have super powers, are the invisible woman, it's not their fault - - "And then you want to put, how can you resist the temptation to leave for more than a second a window clean and shiny?
Please, be direct, tell me you hate me and get it over here ç_ç
0 comments:
Post a Comment