Saturday, December 18, 2010

Liver Function Test More Condition_symptoms

Colder days / Always the coldest days




Pentax K-5, Pentax DA * 16-50/2, 8; Manfrotto 441

Today Went temperatures from -10 ° C to a maximum of -4 ° C. We had a light snow for all of yeasterday, while today Was a very clear day. I Went to the creek behind Our home, with my son Luke, to photograph Some of the icicles forming over the boulders emerging from the stream. Luke Was feeling cold, so we stayed for just a Few minutes. I will come back soon to make better shots.

Today the temperature is varied between -10 and -4 ° C minimum to maximum. We had a light snow throughout yesterday, but today was a wonderful sunny day. I went to the creek behind the house, with my son Luke, to photograph a little 'sis of icicles tanno forming on the rocks emerging from the current. Luke was cold, and we stayed a few minutes. I'll be back in the coming days to make best shots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment