Sunday, December 26, 2010

Complex Ovarian Cysts More Condition_treatment

temperature drops / The temperature falls


Pentax K-5, Pentax 60-250/4, Manfrotto 441




Pentax K-5, Pentax DA* 60-250/4 with Nikon 5T and 6T close up lenses stacked


After a few mild and rainy days, with temperatures around 6°C max and around 0° min, this morning cold wind from north made Max drop to around zero, and rain Became A snow blizzard. It stopped in the evening. Today I tried to photograph snow crystal on a piece of glass. My bellows is broken, so I Had to improvise with what I Had at hand.

After a mild and rainy days with maximum temperatures around 6 ° and minimum above zero this morning northern cold air has caused a sharp drop in maximum to zero, and the rain turned into a Buriana of snow, with swirling flakes. In the evening we stopped. Today I tried to photograph the snowflakes on a piece of glass. My bellows are broken, so I had to improvise with what I had available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment