Temptations .... On the roof of the world
.... mine: too many!
A good grilled meat in Argentina, a trip to the desert, a flight with an F16 ... there are too many things that I could not ever say no.
Staying down to earth about things, there is one thing that I can not say no: a DRZ just out of the hands of a mechanic and what else does not wait for someone to take him I was in a sunny but cold day!
I am almost worth seeing the bike come out neat and smelling the factory, knowing what awaits her in a little while. Oh dear, I do not know what awaits me neither, I just know that it will be hunting, the most ruthless, those in which prisoners are not! I do not know what I'll find I do not know where to go, the only certainty is my solitude. A sought solitude, longing, doubt dangerous, but I like it. Yeah, it's nice to go in a group, fuck if it's nice, but walking around alone without knowing what to expect has something intriguing, a charming, almost as exciting as the view of the Celebrity naked. This will be the recurring thought on this tour: the Celebrity? No, the solitude :-).
Thoughts ... travel helped me to think, always! And to ask me a lot of questions that have no place in everyday life! Loneliness then? "An existential condition" ruled a girl in a letter to Jack Crowd.
As I start this monologue with myself, the road slowly advances, the asphalt in less than a kilometer gives way to gravel and the bike starts tailing gas. The hills of Teramo slowly comes out in its beauty, a bright green mixed with brown Chiefs plowed unfolds as I passed, just above them, the mountains of Abruzzo, Majella, the Gran Sasso Mountain of Flowers and more in the Carrier that seems not to care for these stupid borders.
I run, I run with a stupid grin, I run through these hills are gradually earned a place in my heart, I feel that slowly creep inside fascinate me with their simple and innocent beauty. Sometimes I get the impression that I'm not I'm trying to find them, but for them to see the court making me the most beautiful areas. How else to explain the succession of ever more beautiful and scenic routes?
The first km of dirt road in no time I devour them, beauty is now beginning: certain or uncertain? Unsure!
Street for the first dirt that can be slipped into a valley, two minutes of fruitless attempts, and I have to go back. Do not give up at the first intersection and I pour it in front of me I put it: at first glance look promising but then I end up running around in a meadow. And yet ... yet there is something, I'm sure. Few meters of asphalt and appears before me the dirt road I was looking for: large fast, reminds me of some parts of the sheep track Molise. After two kilometers made the bike almost always through the mud I come back to the bitumen. But that's okay, are where I want to be on your way to an area where I had been last week with Marty and very promising ... you just have to beat a rug.
ford a stream, I run faster then the eye on the stones I fell on a puddle it is icy! Regardless of the ice
surplus following my nose (now the cold has knocked it wrong three roads) but then start to hit the right sequence, and I find myself thrown into a small corner of paradise. The tracks on the anchors do not leave room for doubt: there's no fun and sweat!
And there is a willingness to sweat, first one then a steep climb down a narrow stream of water mixed with mud, with the vegetation height face, and a deep groove ... a grind, but how nice!
Becco a climb, I start to put all the gear and within minutes I find myself once again on the roof of the world: yahooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!! The battle cry invades the rapt silence of the hills of Teramo.
I take off my helmet and my hamster taking advantage of these few minutes of air begins to think ... "It would be nice to be up here with good friends, even those who do not see them you know there are those that you speak with just one look ... It would take us to observe absorbed the beauty of my mountains, the colors of winter, to admire Campli Civitella and beyond ... No, we'd be here to shoot crap, to take your ass to fuck ... as always :-) "
observe the hills, you can explore the" prey ", the study carefully he lowered his glasses and I head into the unknown. Other dirt roads, some muddy to the point of not being able to climb, some fast and flowing to do it all. Back on top of a hill, but my goal is downstream, in an area of \u200b\u200bbadlands where according to my instinct is to sweat. I put in yet another road seems to end in nothing but my intuition was right and I can find the way out, a fun salitone technical and steep: a few meters and new asphalt.
A dirt road with no exit, then bill the right one and start to decline.
"It is true - the hamster begins - it's dangerous to go around alone, especially here, if something should happen with all these paths, I would never ... No, I would Falchi d'Abruzzo, I am sure, would rise in flight at night while trying to come to me ...." even have time to think about it and end up tumbling to the ground hitting his head and shoulder raises.
'ssinoammazzà me and my thoughts!
Quick check: ok apart from the physical blow, and the front brake lever left hand guards gone, the rest all ok. Heck it did not take!
date back in the saddle and went on my way. Reach a ditch and with a bit of trouble I get out of a muddy slope. Common sense would suggest to go home, but my "passion" (madness?) Leads me through new routes.
"But yeah, basically I and Red Cloud Mirella says how we are similar: both are unaware of who do not surrender in the face of difficulties and problems, and doggedly pursue their own goals! "
The bike struggled to advance in this area there is a lot more mud than in previous and T63 show their limits on this type of fund. In this state no longer makes sense to go forward, and perhaps save a lever stock on hand, ten miles and are there, the time to assemble and Marty notice that the bike is fine and that I will continue the tour.
Skip one minute, the call comes to Henry, "by which you go for a Voletta the sea, you can not miss! - Ok, I wash the DRZ has arrived! "
Down with the glasses and I headed to this new adventure ...
Mané
0 comments:
Post a Comment