crumbs Light
" If you understand the science, if you do not understand the magic he showed how to distinguish a famous scientist who told him that talking with someone at a distance this was not magic."There is a natural link between certain letters, words, numbers, gestures, scents, so that any idea or spirit can be evoked compound or by the use of the things that are in harmony with it, and express parts of his nature. "A. Crowley
"Those who can not admit the unfathomable mystery even be a scientist. "
Albert Einstein
" The most beautiful thing we can get in touch with the mystery. It 's the source of all true art and all true science. "
Albert Einstein
Like him, many of us believe that science and magic are two things absolutely poles apart. Yet, many things that today we know very well be science would have been considered magic from all those experienced in the past.
And then the question arises, "What if what we call magic was nothing more than a science that has not yet within our reach?"
We all agree in considering the field of mathematics and physical science. For all the sciences "not correct" type of sociology or psychology with their cinquatamila different approaches that are one foot in science and one foot in, "I think ..." their "science" is very satisfied with his sleeve but much wider. And maybe the magic is just the physics of a world where our perception is more difficult. How different would the laws of physics if we had only our researchers blind?
And so I started this collection a "scientific" data collected here and there, I've crossed and compared. I kept only what, despite the time and different origins, coincide.
I deliberately ignored everything to do with black magic, summon demons and other activities aimed at harming others.
do not know if the advice, prayers, rituals that I have collected works or not. I will not tell even if I tried them or not. The choice is and should be yours alone. You can consider this collection a bizarre book to play at the White Mage in a role play so you can consider it as a manual to begin to approach the mysterious reality.
But for those who want to take "seriously" what I wrote, I can not bear a warning that I have often found in the texts that I have consulted:
"Do unto others as you would not want done to you. "
" As long as you do not do anyone any harm, do what you want "
" Whatever we do, we go back
three times as much for better or for worse "
" As long as you do not do anyone any harm, do what you want "
" Whatever we do, we go back
three times as much for better or for worse "
0 comments:
Post a Comment