for amateur science
Ah, how nice to go back to writing, the ice cream parlor has been abandoned for some years, but fortunately I found a ' another company ready to take advantage at no cost * _ * And luckily I still have to do with people and, you know, I love the people I admire and with humility I kneel in front of their superior intelligence ..
In a few months of work I have collected so many goodies .. But for today I will describe the arrogance of a newcomer.
This young (I assume) graduates began working on the project yesterday which I am devoting heart and soul for months. And here it is urgent to emphasize the difference in the time we spent on the project.
Since yesterday I talk to this girl on the method used to collect the information we need, since yesterday she claims to be right and try to convince myself that I'm wrong. This morning the need to re-explain how to do, she still believes he decides to call me. And this was
his biggest mistake. With great skill
I immediately suggested examples relating to my subject area and I brought up the Mega Grand Cape (that our God) to explain the method I'm using has been chosen by him and then it's OK (the proceedings and the Mega will of Great Chief is final).
She tries to resist my arguments and begins to delight me with many pearls of wisdom, including the following:
".. C programming language, programming language in Linux .."
It 'nice to have something to do with people who not only thinks he knows everything after only one day of work, but that crap shoot to see what he knows ... Well, my dear colleague, I must be honest: I know a lot! And I'm just jealous, because in my ignorance I thought that Linux was an operating system. _.
Ah, my dear, it will be very nice to work with you, really ^ _ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment