If all my "bla-bla" interior to cause certain events in my life? If I came up here, thinking that it can become really a spiritual assistant for someone else? Does it mean that my "bla-bla" interior, although often despised by others, it's not been that bad!
After that I "met" by chance your book and started reading it, I began to converse with it, you were almost there before me and I added some pages in the margins of my notes and notes written in pencil. But this is nothing new, I do it often, especially if a book I like because it makes me think.
For several years, or perhaps a lifetime, I'm walking a sort of initiatory journey in part to something that I know and I do not know what it is. I know that I want to help people just because they are all the rage movements "New-age", who can not stand by leveraging weaknesses, anxieties and problems of people profiting with good earnings - some priests like screamers you see in American television, but increasingly also in Europe, the species that become of stars just because you avoid fraudulent in some way eternal damnation, that in return for substantial offerings to their church and their bank account in Switzerland are willing to forgive everything. "
Seeking something more, I feel ready to face a more difficult challenge. Something that is best suited me, something that has to do with my direct experience. People who have suffered very much and who are veterans traumatic experiences and often shocking. People who bring in a painfully difficult to console. People who have been crushed, mined in their integrity (physical, psychological or spiritual). People who have seen death in the face more than once. People who have special abilities, which are activated most likely from these injuries. People who have become wise to move fast. People whose lives are characterized by change, the roller coaster of life.
(text of letter follows )
0 comments:
Post a Comment