rose
Lately I often think of a company and imagine it as a ten-meter high container full of shit, stinking nauseous that is repulsive ... you got it, shit.
not want to appear pessimistic defeatist, or worse, but there the situation is just disgusting. In everything I see, hear, do and the stench and the disgust immediately catch the eye, making life difficult if not impossible. People who sell it for nothing, a former trade unionists who snitch to the owner, engineers who do not know what a Ø7h7 not even believe that the Almighty, people who until yesterday had not a dick but once assumed to be around like were experts in nuclear physics, people are unhealthily attached to a laminator as not even the most jealous of husbands would do with a milkmaid and a little wife slut, incompetent licensed once they have taken a somewhat higher behave like virgins to church on Sunday ... stuff to write a book!
But I am here, talking shit, maybe because by dint of swimming, breathing and (sometimes) to eat, I entered the brain ... and a brain full of shit thing I ever write? Bullshit, of course!
I laugh, I laugh to keep from crying, crying poverty in this Italy of 2010 that we should all be committed to combat rampant unemployment, pollution, destruction of the ecosystem ... and instead we are here to chase like children us soft and light as children of elementary squola (monkey, the q is desired: we like good children, as well as being assholes, we are also ignorant!). But we have 7 years, we have 62 (true grain? What did you do your nephew three years ago in elementary school, there is no need to grow a little '?) and in some cases we may be a bit' out of time ... And
shit is growing every day! Swimming back and forth for weeks months years, because as far as it can be disgusting shit, if you can swim at least to stay afloat. Swim or die, not to succumb, because deep down, you hope that sooner or later the level falls and dreams the day when you can return to a dignified life. But dreaming does not cost anything, but swim requires hard work and perseverance, and then let's face it: after a while 'begins to be out of breath. Ok, you get used to everything, but the smell the fresh mountain air, or air breathing at dawn on the beach, are another matter.
But soft and stubbornly continues to swim! That's when everything seems to S. Jude, the patron of lost causes, sends a signal: a rose! Beautiful, lush, fresh, fragrant ... Heck, even I do not like the flowers I am touched by the beauty of this flower just bloomed, and I breathed deeply of its intoxicating fragrance. Incredulous and amazed, trying to figure out where's the catch, there can be a list of such beauty in the midst of so much crap! And do not, is genuine, sincere, honest, loyal, but most importantly it is true! Still sore from pinching you've given to control not dreaming, you see her slowly blossoming, feel its smell rarely invade the Environment mind gradually the petals to create unique nuances of the game, I meticulously noted every detail and resigned and a bit saddened to see slowly fade and wither. Yes, roses, especially the most beautiful, do not last long but you do not care: what matters is that even in the midst of so much crap can be something beautiful, genuine, something that is worth continuing to swim.
Breathe in deeply the fragrance last shots, hold your breath for a few seconds and I plunged in your sea of \u200b\u200bdesolation and evil smells ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment