Tuesday, February 23, 2010

E Supply Store Coupons

Why call it esoteric talk about something else?

how I feel sometimes? a little 'esoteric I admit. A little 'witch are always, even though I've never done bad things. I was also a black cat that I loved, he is a bit 'less because I insist on treating it like a dog. But then we reached a compromise: I would stop to give him orders and he stopped to scratch and bite me on the head.
I do not want to bother to go to who is or is believed a professional in the field of esotericism, because I am not and I do not think I never will be. I'm just a curiosity, a thirst that he continues to learn and then are attracted by things strange and unusual. In other news
? summarizes this state of mind and I intend to mess about and be more curious matter, and at the same time skeptical.
Given that overall I am still a woman with feet on the ground. ... Even if our attention is fixed forever.
hello hello to all my friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment