Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mount&blade Artillery

Port: the new weapon of mass destruction

First we must now specify that my training is not only limited to my work in ice cream, but is extended to all of my life. Things must be done well, if not you do without them. So I want to be an apprentice strong 360 ° ^ _ ^

A few days ago I wandered with briskly along a corridor of the university in search of a home do not even know what I (actually, I arrived about an hour earlier than the beginning of the lesson and I had to commit my time in some way ). I state that this corridor there were a number of doors fitted with window that opens in the direction of the corridor. Apparently, these windows were applied at the gates to allow anyone to come out of the classroom to see if anyone passing through the corridor and to avoid, then, that an unsuspecting passer is squashed against the door.

is the case, however, I've been lucky enough to find a woman arrogant (I'm still wondering what role deals within the university, if the secretary or teacher, in the case had been a teacher so I hope to never meet during my school career x_x) and as I passed the hall has opened a door as if to make a raid .. We recall that I was walking briskly, and she opened the door with superhuman strength, so basically you are threatened to blow up the entire building. Thanks to my feline reflexes, however, I managed to avoid the tragedy firmly locking the door with my hand. Of course, this gesture of mine has offended the woman in question as for "my fault" was spreading on the door in the end she looked at me a tad bit resentful and hurt and went away without asking excuse. _. Of course my mouth was unable to restrain himself from saying "well, do not apologize?" (Fortunately I have this joke that when I was the woman behind me already: P)

Moral of the story? If there is someone who is banging his nose against a door that person is not me ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment