And after missing work due to the hectic summer I came back to tell customers of the goodies ...
Last night a couple came into ice cream (apparently distinct) about 45-50 years .. From the start, however, started on the wrong foot in confessing that they did not really want ice cream but the chestnut ... This fttoa I understood right away that our customers would not be easy, in fact, I have the choice B the thing that would make them happy but not as much as choice A.. I was up against the wall .. finished! I knew that would never come out satisfied and that everything would be good just to be able to complain and vent their frustration as well ..
And so begins the show ..
"how much the pan 8 / 10 people?" "18/19 on € .." "Plenty!"
"and these shorts?" "The package is € 8" "What a dear!"
"and this cake ... 15?" "Eh .." "Do not think it was so 'expensive'
" and the drip from 6 / 7 people? " "12/13 €" BUT 'SMALL'
ok woman. Let's face it. You wanted chestnuts, ok? It 'obvious that the ice cream costs more chestnuts. Then .. You know how much a bag of hot chestnuts? There, that it is a very bad price / quantity produced. Tell the truth .. Had you done the same sketch to the man of chestnuts .. "How much does a pound of chestnuts? SO 'much?"
Dai, basically you're nice, I'll give you impartial advice .. The chestnuts have you there for free if you go to pick in the chestnut woods ^ _ ^
Concluding the story, when I thought that they invented any absurd excuse to get out ice cream without buying anything, have opted for the cake and what I have paid? All right! With a piece from 50 €! Here, after all this fuss I was expecting at least 5 pieces, 2 and 1 € - - "
many scenes at all in fact. _.
0 comments:
Post a Comment