Ordunque us must be some law of physics or chemistry that provides a relationship of inverse proportion between the level of sympathy for clients and their arrival time in ice-cream .. Specifically, more than one customer arrives late feels justified in para-funny jokes.
would be interesting to discuss also the level of intelligence of the customers see that despite all off, the lights shut down and put away half of ice cream still feel the uncontrollable urge to put their ruddy hands on the door handle and open it with a desperate expression and implorevole . I know that ice cream is not within the life-saving drugs, right? So if you find the ice cream half-closed because the same experience you get in?
okay, but the object of study today is another .. When a customer arrives with the ice cream shop closed semi tends to make some jokes, perhaps corrupt or maybe it's just the soft light that makes the atmosphere more intimate. I have yet to truly understand what pushes this group of customers to become the unstoppable merry.
Just last night (yes, Saturday evening, and heck, I'm sorry if the Saturday night it is for an apprentice and then she may have wanted to live close to her night) got a pair Clients in this category .. After a few seconds the man felt the need to break the ice ..
"And so have also had customers break last minute: D"
oh my God, how you answer that? "Yeah, yeah, you just break the chestnuts!" or I just throw them out of the ice cream shop with a spinning kick? no, no, I have to stay calm, think think .. the appropriate response .. soon soon .. and I'm showing off a dazzling smile accompanied by a look mega sweet "Well, you're still customers, no? ^ _ ^"
done, I could respond better, yes! I'm sure .. no wait .. security begins to decrease .. no .. no .. why do men do this? does not have liked my answer? but I was busy .. noooo: (
to end, the couple has gone away with something similar ->. _.
where I went wrong? : '(
0 comments:
Post a Comment