talking to you, mayor of the province, or you that the country directs: you broke me off!
I'll tell you a smile, but mine is a bitter laugh, dare I say bitter.
This morning I was at the pier and as I breathed in Martock deeply the putrid smell of wood mixed with mud that poured in large amounts Tronto on the pier, you came into my mind, you and your famous line: "give the radio does not bring votes to civil protection, unlike the festivals" . Dear political will reveal a secret even to me the PC is a bit on the cock! I am not here to write my motivation, but I wanted to tell you something: you are absolutely right!
see, it's easier to make Mother Teresa of Calcutta the day after a tragedy (even if announced) that do not do their duty quietly and away from the spotlight. And that you're one of the many festivals and political pork, you know well and decided to continue with your program election: "pork and wine for everyone, I just voted!"
It is quiet, you can go on the news this evening, complained about this damn Tronto that occasionally angry and spews billions of cubic meters of mud and silt on the poor Riviera, you can complain to the lack of funds the state allocates to the municipalities in the valley, of how paltry budgets do not permit the structural pissed about this river, visiting people (as long as there are cameras) that because of him have lost a relative ...
But how long?
How do you think is left before you that people do not you take the tie from 1000 € to you and thrown to him, the Tronto, and he did not give a fuck about you and asks you just a little space to vent his ire twenty years?
How many people must die before the party, "pork and wine," remember that we are in an area of \u200b\u200bhigh seismic and landslide risk? QUANTIIIIIIIIIIII ?????????????????????????
And we, the poor subjects of the parties P & V, what are we waiting for? We are all there with the camera to capture a tragedy waiting to happen, to what end? A Fregni do with friends? "Look, I've taken all, I will waterfall that formed downtown, but I covered the beach of logs ... "What is it? Porcaputtana because no one asked what has been done over the years to reduce the risks of our river? Because instead of being pissed off for the umpteenth tragedy waiting to happen, we are here to cry over spilled milk ????????????
Why?
0 comments:
Post a Comment