Thursday, March 3, 2011

Brazilian Wax Examples

Chilling wind from north / cold air from the north

Pentax K-5, Pentax A * 600 / 5,6, Manfrotto 441

It's been a week and More Than masses of cold Siberian air blows over the peninsula, right after We had a mild period of two weeks. Today It Was the third fall of snow in six days, and while the last two snow Did not last to the evening, now (7 pm) there are five centimeters. I got a cold, so the only pictures I Took Were from the window. :-P

one week and more cold air masses from Siberia blow on the peninsula just after the period of two weeks duration mild temperature. Today was the third snowfall in six days, and while the last two the snow is not lasted until the evening hours (to 19) there are five centimeters. I have the flu and the only picture I took I got them out the window. :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment