The perfect day is when you sit down and say, "I could not ask for better."
Perfect ... is not the right word: special, unique, pleasant. I'm here to tell the laptop on the table for you to relive my adventures "virtually" my day ...
Will it succeed? I try, as always.
Anyone who knows me knows that I have two great passions: motorcycles and flying. Passions, hobbies are things you come in and smear the healthy part of your brain: the contamination occurred, you can not live without!
Saturday morning, doubt is always the same motion or flight?
The choice falls on the bike, but with the goal of being at home for lunch, eat and fly. It is 9 when I find myself on a deserted beach as always happens in winter. I take a picture of childbirth ritual and headed for "my" land.
The first few miles are always pleasant, fast and down to do a whole with the DRZ. The small in nature, you know? You just need to open the throttle and you're done. Yes, I am slowly falling in love with this bike, even if YOU, my beloved transalp I miss, and how if I am missing.
But now there is mud and it is not the case you venture out with the fat. Continue west retracing beaten several times by now know how my pockets and I'm not surprised most beautiful scenery in front of me in front of you parry.
What surprises me is the bottom, always different, always challenging: you sweat but it's a nice sweat.
An endless series of ups and downs, curves made whole and so much mud. Meeting a tractor, I come and look to pass: "I beg you, accelerates!" - me screaming, smiling - "I will!" I greet him ... strong, the farmers here still respect you and salute you!
mud, but what is there? Both! In a straight faced to 50km / h on the bike the front me, fortunately involved in my rescue my boots No. 48 that by way of skiing, allow me to avoid a disastrous fall. Thank you Mom!
But how beautiful Abruzzo? Both! A long straight road with the poplars beside rushing under my wheels, I stop and try to capture the show: no, does not make the idea!
to eleven, I have to get closer to home! But there are the fords near here, do not want them? No, the Fords do not touch! Fastest way through rocks and streams, with the bike that goes where it wants, the water slowly peeps on the boots and foaming at the mouth, oh yes, the Enduro is a very good drug! Go back and do it again to me throughout, with the bike Scoda as usual and the water that I end up well into the helmet Goduria !!!!. New routes will parry in front of me but I stay on the trails "beaten". Surplus to the east, including fallow fields and woods, dirt and gravel roads, with people who greets you, it salutes you! Abruzzi those people!
I have a clear objective: to go back "on the roof of the world!" A
around looking like this can not end up there, between sky and clouds! Slowly I approach, but I decided to try the "direct route". Direttissima ... you seem easy!
From under the direct route seems easy, but steep easy, but I know that the grass lie fallow dangerous pitfalls. Provo! 1A, 2A, 3A, 2A, now I understand that the ground beneath the grass is plowed but not wet. A step and falling of the bike rears up against the side slope. Fuck!
With great difficulty the upward motion, and I stop to look at the view ... but no, I have to get on the roof of the world, only I dare watch it from there!
Other steps, other problems and other falls. I decide to walk forward and find a trail ... Ehmmm so to speak! Rami gorse and grass height face ... give a fuck I keep open and in short are there: between clouds and sky!
It is my place there, where everything seems more beautiful, unique and magical!
No, I do not do photos, at least from here ... I went down, I have another viewpoint to visit and it is already noon. Of new fields, and then they are in yet easy easy vantage point of this beautiful reason.
I gave my all, are in reserve and the bike, wants nothing more than to be washed and parked under the house ... Neat and clean with the bike I went toward the house, but when I get to the beach I decided to check the speed of the wind, now: you want it to go, go (on foot) on the beach, checking the wind speed is back (on foot) to Bikes? What a question, certainly not. Fastest way to shore, the time to understand that it is not to fly air e. .. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fifteen minutes of pure lust between sand and other dunette 10cm ... is the perfect ending for a beautiful day enduro.
Thanks to my mother for making me long legs and feet No. 47
Hello
Mané
0 comments:
Post a Comment