Wednesday, January 12, 2011

554 Sorry, Message Looks Like Spam

Coal Tit / Cinciamora


Coal tit / Cinciamora Pentax * istD, Pentax A * 600 / 5,6, Manfrotto 058


Today I was finally been able to trap-focus the coal tit. There are two that come to my feeder coming from the nearby line of Douglas and silver firs every days, they are enoguh tame, but usually stay up in the branches making photographing them quite difficult.
I resorted to the old *istD camera because using the K-5 all the memory was wasted in a few second when the first great tit approached the feeder. The slow and narrow-buffered *istD, instead, is able to do just not more than three or four shots for any arriving bird, and so I captured both the coal tits and some blue tits, along the quite numerous greats.

Oggi finalmente sono riuscito a foto-trappolare la cincia arrears. There are two that come to my feeder regularly, from the nearby row of Duglas and pine; abbstanza are confident, but usually they stay high in the branches, and photographing them is difficult enough.
have recourse to the old * istD, because using the K-5 all the memory is wasted in a few seconds at the first arrival of tit. The istD, slow and rather small buffer is capable of doing only three or four shots for each arrival of bird, and so I could take both cinciamore some blue tits, great tits as well as numerous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment