Thoughts
Tunisia, the thinking is that fixed. Marty
whether the big sleep in the next room, but I'm here to see the video of the Tunisian desert, trying to prepare for the new challenge. Report
clipboard pictures, I do not even let slip one, after all these moments are an integral part of the trip and I will taste like the moemnti where I'll be there.
will not be easy, driving in two off-road is very busy in the desert ... bhoooo what the hell do I know what I'll find there. Thoughts
I said, do the two tsp was challenging, as well as the conditions of bottom, for some "errors" of operation of the means (read as tires and brakes finished tablets), in theory there will be less harsh but there are many km and still there is the unknown sand and Thole ondlè
it just me not a little worried, Smontic says you will not find much that is little but I do not know what will like my back battered and worse than Marty.
Bho, after all if it were easy, all easy, would not start.
Challenges excite me, give me life, I give you power and the will to fight that makes me feel unique and alive.
I remember the face of some of my colleagues who last year saw me leaving for Libya, their look of dissent ("the is not the right bike to go on the sand, "he said) their sentences" who makes you do starting with this cold, stay at home, remember the more than 400km of highway in the fog, the ice on mirrors, cold absurd , then the fall in Libya, the absurd pain, the tears hidden behind sunglasses off, concerns about the complete healing of the shoulder, the last km at 3 am on the A14 then ... then the liberating cry, the cry of those who believed in a dream, he defended with all his strength and has achieved.
Courage Mane, eyes looking over the obstacle and gas wide open!
0 comments:
Post a Comment