Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Confidentiality Clause For Email

Bibo had said! Dreams and dreams only

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [LISSTA] Ogg: My campaign against picture ...
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:02:09 +0100
From: Massimiliano Segreto
A: LISSTA \u0026lt;mailto: LISSTA@yahoogroups.com >

The Bostro-X wrote:

# # # No! Cancel the trip! I will speak with the Tuareg in Friuli! I'll bring
behind a sign stating "Provincje of Udin! Damn Borg, you
six revealed! But I resist, I'll never!
Picard has already defeated once, I will not assimilate!


"Bostro No, you do not understand.
The problem you have when you're not "the".
The problem you have when you go back to the "here". Why
from "the" often not really back out. Not entirely. Hello

Bibo (physically here, "head" the ")"

Oh yes, the Bibo had said!
Only that we Saharan budding not least we believed and we started innocently
for Africa!

Vampire Saharan what else you're not, you had to stop!
You had to keep us in every way to do this step, murderess!

Now I have to go back to Africa, damn!

Marty, saved until you're in time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment