Thursday, September 16, 2010

Exhaustion More Condition_symptoms.

gnik gnik!


gnik gnik, damn, what's that noise, and most importantly, where does it come?

gnik gnik, it's raining and lack 40km Roccaraso.

gnik gnik, fuck it, I leave the A25 and try to understand what happens.

gnik gnik, screekkk, gnik gnik ... fuck fuck fuck, can not again be the rear bearing.

gnik gnik, control: it is the rear bearing damn!

gnik gnik ########!!!! There is another "noise" but I prefer not to write it.

I start looking for a mechanic: "You know, are 4 and in an hour I must go away - quiet ok thanks anyway - I feel a bearing broken ... if you want to unmount the rubber so it takes a while ... - no, tomorrow is too late to limit - but you see I do not live nearby, try to understand - I'm sorry I can not help ... "Fuck the proverbial hospitality of Abruzzo, a young man in Tunisia on Sunday has given up three girls, has repaired the road and has not even wanted to be paid, fuck! Third World? Perhaps our own, not Africa! However, a person I would never have done go around with a broken bearing were ten in the evening, Mechanical shit! San Maxxx feel, he says his blonde secretary (from what the saints here have a blonde secretary?) Gives me the codes of the bearings I buy them and sling Roccaraso.

gnik gnik, I would stop and look for another mechanic but Marty puts me in a hurry and go on.

gnik gnik curve and the bike slipped on the juncture of a viaduct ...

Arrival at the hotel, greeting everyone, a shower and are on the bike: well I only have one bearing on the crown is broken and ;-))). When I am going to force the bearing I doubt it did not take the right one: control. Luck helps me today, I was wrong to take its bearing broke!

Lisstaioli dinner ...

The evening runs happy and carefree at the hotel, it seems to be the nursery, with children caciaroni filthy dirty but happy and a couple of teachers trying to keep them at bay mission ... Impossible! Already, the enthusiasm and the joy of Lissta not bend even in the face of heavy rain or fatigue!
raining shit! Rains that God sends down all night! My fleeting hopes of a ride like crashing miserably dry on Saturday morning in front of the persistence of the rain. I decide to do the same with my bike ride on the fact that Carmine will be able to find a bearing in Pescara. Change the cards on the table, it reverses the direction of rotation in the hope of reaching the blockhouse with the sun and send Marty to take the lead with Zalex.
Zalex & Marty version forerunner dell'Arrosticino
overcome the point of Fork, and we continue to descend towards Palena Fara S. Martino. The time gives some sunburst, only the slippery asphalt creates some problems for the runners with a few harmless skewing:-OOO. With such important changes at the last second of the tour usually goes to hell, but the train Tama-Tarom works really well! In Pretoria, music changes, the sky turns dark, the rain makes its appearance and begin to meet the first trickles of water in the street: we sneak resigned the rain and climb towards the "Cima Coppi" the tour, the blockhouse. I hope for a miracle until the last, in hopes that conjure Aeolus sweep away the clouds, if only for a few seconds, the time to admire the magnificent panorama that can give only the Majella ... Nothing!

Fog, most of that bastard, that's not even a puncture baazooka you can, let alone with the faint lights of a Transalp! I stand before the tread to the group, with the visor raised to try to see something with your fingers ready on the brake if you do not see a curve. In the surreal silence of the woods felt a thud and convulsive: you tun, tun you, you tun, tun you, you tun, tun you, you tun! No, not the bearing, is my heart beating strong! I'm afraid to curse, I do not see anything and there are 40 people who follow my footsteps, if I'm wrong risk of hurting. Passo Lanciano, I can hardly see the bar in the square, goes further reducing the pace. But how beautiful are the curves leading to the blockhouse? Those in the forest are less closed and more slippery as those at the top are less technical and faster: a paradise! But not today, today you can not distinguish one curve from a straight line, is now sailing in sight but as you see a cock to fuck you surf! Simple no? :-)))

as you advance through this impenetrable wall abandon the idea of \u200b\u200bgoing to the blockhouse and decide to go down to the Hermitage. I walk a straight line, I understand to be on the large square where (in theory) to the left there is the hotel-fuck-so it has 5 floors and the right fork that goes to the hermitage of S. Spirit. In theory because in practice you can barely see the white line on the asphalt ... I remember every turn by heart, really, every single curve in this path, let alone the crossroads but the turn is here ... but I do not see, I see even the ' hotel but my mind tells me gps that are opposite but if so I would see it, but where you do not see anything? Damn that fucking situation! Without the group: "Do not move MANCO HERE IF THE POPE IN PERSON, I GOT TO FIND THE CROSSROADS" Parto as my grandmother did one hundred years ago, with little light in the dark light of this fog, Search the junction lost. For a further few hundred meters to the side of the road and found two large stones were across, "Oh shit, this is the entrance to the blockhouse? And the crossroads where the hell is he? And it is been swallowed by this sea of \u200b\u200bfog? Bhooo! "I come back, I pray that everyone has followed my order and are still on board road, I pray that if one of them was moving on ... seriously risk andargli join the group and I get back in search of the junction, a few meters and I find it: "see that my mind was right gps! I was just before the junction, just do not see him, a mist of shit! "

The fog gives a moment's peace, will not last long!
begin to fall, slowly at first then through meadows and woods (blessed are those who saw them), an eye looks on the other controls that Zalex, Marty and others follow the right distance. All sensory organs are in a state of high alert, while deep in the fog seems to me to see him as "the cause" of that affliction. He looked angry but underneath he laughs sarcastically, "I tease because I'm just running and when I do it pours? Well, then beccatevi is fog, so you can not say it's my fault ... "I am sending kindly fuck off and after a while we go out of the fog (sometimes send to fuck Elio works!). Returns to give gas, a fraction of those enjoying superb views enjoyed from this road, a few meters and turn left to the hermitage of S. Spirit. A quick visit and we headed towards the restaurant. My GPS is looking for a mental shortcut, Marty does not trust, I ask a local to confirm what I imagined: there is a paved road that cuts through the mountains and can arrive immediately at the restaurant.
Our arrival is greeted by the smiling Federica and some remains in jail in Rome. I try to understand how the morale of the troops watching the eyes of the participants: they are tired but happy :-)))) Lunch abruzzese flows through me that I eat with stopwatch in hand and the participants who stuff themselves as if they had not eaten for months and the teacher who curses me in all known languages, "Mimmo had lost weight of 4 kg and has already taken three ..."

Federica also is surprised that eating Prof
The climb aboard an ugly surprise in store for me: he wakes up and bearing signs of immediate collapse, I am with the moral pieces: Carmine did not find the bearing, I have to leave the bike and I am the only one who knew well the path :-(((((. Mayor Lettomanoppello to allow me to leave the bike in the garage of civil protection, while Mandrac offered to accompany me ... "come on, all things could be worse, could stand to rain ..." I think to myself. And down a shower of what God sent him! Mandrac must return to the restaurant to take my jacket: I have to let him go alone and come up with Giorgione! Shit, now no one goes straight, dammit! Slowly we climb to Passo S. Leonardo, and little by little rain gives way to some breathtaking views. The joy and the sympathy of Giorgione make me forget the fact of not being with my bike, it quickly leaves space Scazzi gaiety and healthy faffing.
dell'Arrosticino The Odd Couple: Mané & Giorgione
Descending towards Pacentro flying "through the Stelvio d'Abruzzo" a series of 15 hairpin reminiscent of the Stelvio. We stop to see from the majestic towers of the old castle, but the cloud fantozziana not let go, and forces us to escape. Fast Way to Cansano, and finally Pescocostanzo Roccaraso.

Fatigue does not affect in any way the spirit of the participants happy and percula, and dinner turns out to be yet another opportunity to make some noise and make fun. When the day before my colleagues asked me why I went to Roccaraso despite the rain I did not know how to answer. It 'difficult to understand what causes people to get moving despite rain, wind, cold and without knowing where and what you will see ... but I just look in the face of each participant to find the answer!

Face ... Kebabs!
Sunday the rain gives a well-deserved respite to the group and leave plenty of space in the sun. For some it's time to say goodbye to others is only the beginning of another beautiful day in motion. After the crossing point of the fork turn right towards the south. Through a beautiful forest and before long we are Pizzoferrato. The old village is worth a visit but time is running out and my road book says we are in mental retardation. We share the road widens, the curves are open and the Majella is finally revealed in all its beauty. Towards Montenerodomo GPS TAMA 1.0, after one day of honorable and impeccable service, began to falter and I realize that urgently need a latest release. The 1.1 release comes in a flash in the saddle of the GS 800 masterfully led by Carmine and immediately showed very good: in a few minutes we are in Roccascalegna. Organize a walking tour around the fortress, confident of information from the new release, but after a few minutes I notice little bastard of a virus that sometimes provides false information just for the sake of seeing the participants suffer (urgent scan antivirus).
Following signs of Tama GPS 1.1 in the mood for jokes
Route eastwards, towards' Abbazia di San Giovanni in Venere with release 1.1 and 1.2 which is the driving the 1.0 release of the group while you enjoy a well earned rest. It 'nice to see Albert, Eugene and Carmen turns behind the wheel of the group and lead it toward a goal: it seems a normal thing, but this is the first time the group comes together :-). In order to avoid unpleasant mistakes (read "funeral" in the course) I decided to stay to watch the bikes and enjoy the scenery on the coast of Molise, while others make a fleeting visit to the Abbey. Release 1.2 (by Eugene) takes us along the Adriatic coast to the restaurant in Francavilla and proves very mature. I look welcomed the snake motion, see him move safely in traffic helped by "cousins" Romans always ready to take in four to help even inexperienced relatives, watching him with the face of those who believed in a dream but did not believe he will make to the end and so well, I look specifically for those who believed it to this dream and addressed all difficulty without flinching, the observers think those who are left without even knowing where he was going and who would lead them, I observe him and I think all of this and I missed so much.

A group of motion follows the forerunner confident: an indescribable feeling!

Thanks to all

Mané

Ps.Scusate but thanks Greetings and I are on the cock: so well know what I am grateful to each of you and know that soon I will come back to bother.
photos are on http://picasaweb.google.com/manetransalp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment