Friday, March 3, 2006

Simple Swing Set Blueprints

Info

I was told in class that this diptych film is interested in Science Fiction (in relation to songs that I hope all you read!). The films that will go to see Fritz Lang's Metropolis (of 26, when it comes to Science Fiction) and Scott's Blade Runner. For each film will be inserted a link to download the information (photos, reviews, comments) that I post here maybe to read a review before the screening. In the days that separate a film on the other hand you can post comments or ideas regarding the work and views will be given a card to which you answer at home (then a refund will be processed collective!).


Ergo .... Good work!

I give further notice. No more film classes this space will remain at our disposal for any kind of clarification or discussion concerning the work we do in the morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment